Are you an aspiring Uber Partner in Cebu?
Then, you probably want to know the accepted vehicles in Uber Cebu. Refer to the table below for a quick guide.
Here’s a list of accepted cars for Uber Cebu:
At the moment, Uber Cebu does not accept vans and pick-ups.
Also, Uber and LTFRB has no minimum engine displacement required as of writing.
Your car does not need to be brand new but there is a requirement by LTFRB that the car has to be 3 years old or newer.
All colors are accepted, your car doesn’t need to be black. 🙂
- BYD: E6, F0, F3, F5, L3, S6
- Chery: Fullwin
- Chevrolet: Captiva, Cruze, Optra, Sonic, Spin
- Ford: Ecosport, Focus, Fiesta
- Geely: LC
- Honda: City, Civic, Jazz, Mobilio
- Hyundai: Accent, Elentra, I20
- Isuzu: Crosswind
- Kia: Carens, Carnival, Picanto, Rio, Soul, Forte, Optima
- Mazda: Mazda 2, Mazada 3
- Mitsubishi: Adventure, Lancer, Mirage, ASX, Fuzion
- Nissan: Almera, Cefiro, Grand Livina, Sentra,
- Peugeot: 3008, 301
- Renault Samsung: SM3
- Ssangyong: Stavic
- Subaru: Impreza
- Suzuki: APV, Ertiga, Kizashi, Swift, Swift Dzire, SX4, Kizashi
- Tata: Manza, Indica, Indigo, Vista
- Toyota: Altis, Avanza, Innova, Vios, Yaris, BB, Corolla
- Volkswagen: Polo, Jetta
Minimum Fare: Php 40 | Base Fare: Php 40 | Per Minute Rate: Php 3/min | Per Kilometer Rate: Php 6.9/km
As of writing, Uber Cebu is not yet offering UberBlack. Check back and subscribe on our blog to be notified when Uber Cebu opens up UberBlack.
In the meantime, if you’re interested to know which vehicles areaccepted for UberBlack, refer to the full list of accepted vehicles (both UberX and UberBlack) in Uber Manila.
Hope this article helped. Let us know in the comments sections if you have any questions or suggestions. You can also reach us at email@example.com. We would love to hear from you!
Don't forget to Like UberCEBUTips on Facebook and subscribe to our blog for more practical tips and latest updates and promos!